Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm still here!

If anyones wondering... I'm still here and I'm still umm... diligently(?)... programming.

I've actually been coding little bits and a time so progress is slow. But right now I have a somewhat working version of a 3d sidscroller. It's still far from being usable, so I won't bother putting up the code unless someone really wants to see it for some odd reason. One thing I just want to point out is that the sprite.py class which I first embraced.... is slowly starting to bite me in the ass. Replacing it will suck donkey balls but I'll have to sooner or later.

Couple other things. Although no one's really shown much interest, I wouldn't mind working on a SSB rpg (2d) or any other rpg if anyone else wants to help make it. Story, animating, blah blah blah. Email me if you have any interest.

Btw, theres 36 people out there with my 2d sidescroller source. Any of you 36 finding it useful in any way?

1 comment:

  1. Is the source poster anywhere online? i am working through my first side scroller and I would love to see what you have done with the collision stuff.

    ReplyDelete